Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a payment card industry data security standard established by international payment systems Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Discover.
The standard is a set of 12 detailed requirements for ensuring the security of cardholder data transmitted, stored, and processed in organizations' information infrastructures.
The official version of the standard for review
Who needs PCI DSS
For companies that store, process, and transmit payment card data.
The company can influence the security of payment card data.
The company is interested in ensuring the security of payment card data.
Ability to work with payment systems.
Building security processes.
Reducing the risks of hacking, data theft, and subsequent fines.
Stages of work
1. We set a convenient time for a call or meeting.
2. During the meeting we determine what types of work you need.
3. We sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
4. Questionnaires are then filled out with basic information about processes, systems, and employees.
5. We enter into a contract to perform the work.
6. Next, processes and systems are analyzed, and employees are interviewed.
7. An audit is carried out.
8. A list of non-conformities and recommendations for their elimination is prepared.
9. Development of documentation.
10. Implementation of processes.
11. Configuration of systems.
12 Final compliance audit.
13. Support during the audit process.
14. Support after the audit.
15. Support during annual recertification.
Why choose consulting?
Consulting is cheaper than an employee in the staff of the Company.
The project is faster than the work of internal specialists who have not worked with this standard.
Due to the experience and expertise, there is no need to introduce unnecessary technologies and processes.
Most of the questions companies have in preparation for the audit are similar and can be solved in standard ways.
93% of the companies that we prepared for the audit, received a certificate of compliance.